Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Day Picnic

Every year on the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, Antioch Baptist Church (the church I am so blessed to call my home church) has a picnic. The past 2 years it's been at the playground of Conway Human Development Center. The church provides the meats and the congregation provides everything else. There is always plenty of food. The kids go out and play on the equipment or start a game of football, the guys play washers, and the women talk to each other. I guess you could say it's a typical Baptist get-together and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. :) I met new people (we have such a big congregation that we have 3 services and I can't seem to remember everyone), got to talk to old friends that I haven't seen in years, and got to have a ton of fun with my girls and our friends (the poor hubby has to work all the time).




No comments:

Post a Comment