Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Girls Day at the Park!

Jacqueline and Lexi were planning on being in Conway today so we decided to have a much needed girls day. We had it all planned. Frozen Yogurt. Then the park. So after I got off work, Jacqueline and Lexi met me at my house. I was running a little late but Luke was home so I figured he would just let them in. They rang the doorbell. They knocked. No one answered. They called me and I told them I would be home in a few minutes but to keep trying. So they did. No one answered. When I got home and we finally got inside this is what we found:

It was so precious we couldn't be mad that he didn't answer the door. After Brooke woke up and I got her all changed to go, we headed out to CYC. The girls LOVED the froyo! Then we went on to the park! Here are a few pictures from the day:



This was Brooke's first time on a swing. She. LOVED. it! She would just laugh hysterically. All the people around us kept talking about how much she was laughing just being on the swing. It was great!




How my child learned to climb up the slide the wrong way I don't know. But she loved it! She didn't want to go down the right way. She only wanted to climb to the top, then slide down on her belly. It was too cute and no one else really played on the "little kids" playground so I just let her.



These are two of my favorite little girls in the world. I love them with all my heart and sure hope they grow up to be best friends one day the way their mom's are!

1 comment:

  1. Ryder likes to climb UP the slide too! Ha! It was a great day for the park, it looks like y'all had a BLAST! =)

    ReplyDelete