Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

This week has been Spring Break for me and Luke...but neither of us have gotten any rest. We've painted and planted and worked extra hours. It's been worth it getting everything done but resting would have been nice too. I did take a few hours to take Brooklyn to Wye Mountain on Thursday. It was much colder than I expected and she wasn't much into taking pictures. She wanted to run around and just look at flowers. I took pictures but these were the best I could get of my energetic 18 month old..


With it being just the two of us it was hard to get a picture of me and Brooklyn, but I set my camera on timer and tried to get a good picture:




The drive was breath taking. I ended up having to pull over to take a picture because it was just so beautiful.


It was a great trip overall. Even with Brooke getting car sick (a first) on the way home from all the hills and curves. I'm looking forward to more great spring pictures. We might even venture out to UCA to take advantage of all the pretty flowers they plant!

No comments:

Post a Comment