Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Bucket

I've been seeing so many people make creative Easter baskets and other stuff for their kids. After Sarah Catherine (Luke's cousin) made Anderson and Emerson Easter baskets, I decided to follow along and make Brooklyn one too! I also decided to use my Cricut that I got for my birthday to make her some cards to give to her cousins and friends.




My Cricut is my new best friend!! I love it!

These are a few of the Easter cards I made for Brooklyn.



Most of the supplies I used for B's Easter bucket.





The finished product!!





The backside! It turned out just how I hoped!! I can't wait to make another one for Halloween! Personalized (and home-made) stuff are my favorite!









2 comments:

  1. Sarah this is amazing!! I love it so much!! How did you make those cards? which cartridges did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yall are such grown up moms,"which cartridges did you use?"

    These are awesome Sarah. You are an amazing mother, sister, friend. I love you.

    ReplyDelete