Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Big Girl Bed & Birthday Party

Memorial Day weekend, we decided to change Brooklyn's room from her crib daybed to a full size bed. I know it sounds like it would be HUGE for such a little girl, but the way she sleeps, she has plenty of room to stretch. She was too crowded in the crib and kept waking herself up from hitting the bars when she would move. She is such an active sleeper!



I've debated for months on whether to do her room in TinkerBell or not. I haven't wanted to because I know the moment I do, she will stop being so interested in TinkerBell and want something else. I decided to paint her walls pink and go with pink and green since she already had a bunch of pink and green things to decorate with. After searching FOREVER to find the perfect comforter, I finally found one I loved at Bed Bath & Beyond in LR. It's not what I had in mind, I'm not a flowery kind of girl, but it matched my colors and after finding out its reversible I fell in love with it! It's really perfect for my little girly girl! I let Brooke have TinkerBell sheets (which she LOVES!!) to make up for not doing her room in TinkerBell.





Here's her big girl bed!! (yes that is a little potty beside it :/ I'm using it as a step stool until I find her one I like)




This is her little play corner. The stickers came with the bed!



She has so much more room to play in her bedroom now.






One of the guys I work with had a daughter that just turned 4. We were invited to her birthday party at CiCi's this past weekend. Brooklyn was by far the youngest there, and there was mostly boys, but she Had. A. Blast!


She loved sitting at the big girl table with all the kids.


They had balloons and she went crazy over them! One balloon kept her laughing for at least an hour! We ended up having to take it home with us! (We know what to do for entertainment at her b-day party :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment