Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines

I've never really been much of a Valentine's Day person. I feel as though love should be shown by everyone everyday of the year. But I do understand how other people love it...and I want Brooklyn to know that she will ALWAYS have a Valentine...mommy and daddy. So we got her some gifts...




Since she is OBSESSED with Tinker Bell we decided to get her Tinker Bell stuff. She got 2 Tinker Bell Sippy Cups (we never can have enough...they end up at other peoples houses) and the original Tinker Bell movie...all wrapped in a Tinker Bell bag!! Her Nana and Pop got her a Tinker Bell backpack and blanket and Mimi and Uncle Matthew got her "Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue" and a Tinker Bell plush toy. (She's pretty spoiled)





My 1st graders had their Valentine's party on Monday and since it snowed last Thursday they didn't get my present until today. I got them pencils...they always say "I need a pencil"...or "I need an eraser!" so I thought it would be the perfect gift!




These were Brooklyn's Valentine's that she gave out to family and friends. They are Tinker Bell (of course!). I would give them to her and tell her to take them to people...she didn't want to give them up.
I know holidays are going to continue getting more and more fun! I can't wait until St. Patrick's Day and Easter! Lots of GREEN and PINK coming your way!!

1 comment: