Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Monday, May 16, 2011

Randoms

Here are a few random pictures from our lives over the past few days...






Here is just a few of the clipboards I made for my senior girls. I made 12! We had so many faithful senior girls this year! It was wonderful to look on stage and honestly say that they all came to Sunday School very often. They didn't just show up for Senior Sunday.







Brooklyn just watched and watched as her cousins fished. She's too girly to actually touch the fish though.



Instead of fishing with her pole, she decided to hit the water with a stick! The other fishermen didn't like it so much. And she kept repeating "fishy in dader (water)" over and over again!!




These are a couple of chairs my mom has had for a very long time. She gave them to me, so I had to change their look a little. They were orignally the light tan color on the left. I spray painted them a metallic grey and made a red cover for the cushions...





This is one of the finished chairs! It turned out just how I imagined!



Dylan was born last week and we took Brooklyn up to see him the night he was born. She was in love!!


She's such a proud big cousin! And she will definatly show Dylan the ropes!


We love it outside! Even when its windy, playing outside is the best!


It's finally time to pull out the pool. We decided to go ahead and fill it up to let it warm up.


I have the cutest little girl EVER!!!


Daddy was teaching her how to play baseball.


She thought it was so funny...BTW how cute is her little bathing suit! She has a couple this year and they are so precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment