Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Monday, May 23, 2011

Memphis Children's Museum

We went to Southhaven, Mississippi this weekend for Luke's cousin Amber's wedding. I'm such a great cousin that I only took pictures of the cake...I took pictures on Molly's camera...mostly of Brooklyn..but here's the only one on my camera:


Nana and Gigi did such a great job on it!!



We stayed the night there to go to the Memphis Zoo on Sunday morning. It was pooring down outside so we decided to go to the Children's Museum of Memphis instead. It was a great choice! Not only did Brooklyn have so much fun! But the "adults" did too!!

They had a fake "Mississippi River" and B just had to go fishin! She had a blast! We had to drag her away to go see other parts of the museum! :)


They had an old cockpit from a FedEx plane on display. You could actually sit in the drivers seat and push all the buttons and pretend you were flying. I waited for some little boys to finally finish their fantasy trip, and then I hopped on board! B didn't like it but I had a blast!



This had to be the CUTEST thing ever! A mini Kroger!!! Brooklyn had her own little shopping cart and got to pick what she wanted off the shelves..




Then she got to check herself out!


It was too precious! She's such a big help when we go shopping and she LOVED doing it on her own!




She. Loves. To. Color! Enough said! She threw a hissy fit when I carried her out of the room!


We had fun in the dental room too!


Driving in Style!



My child is going to be a performer! She loved the microphones!!! She tried to carry them out with her! haha


The green screen was so cool because you could see yourself actually performing on TV...





"Yes, my child is now a famous movie star!"


We had such a BLAST hanging out at the museum! I want to take her back there again! Another trip to Memphis is definatly in store for the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment