Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

P90X: Day 1

Luke and I decided a while back to try P90X. We wanted to get into shape and start eating healthier. So...after a while of just saying we were going to do it...tonight we actually started P90X. I did a full hour of plyometrix! I have to say I am very proud of myself! lol I did pretty good for not having worked out in a very long time. I set a goal though to be able to do all the workouts on that video. I did as much as I could tonight but I had to modify quite a bit. I'm going to work at it so that I can do it all without modifing at all. I'm looking forward to seeing what's on the other videos in the days to come!!

1 comment:

  1. ya...I tried it with Zach and we lasted a week. Good luck! Hope you get further than we did!

    ReplyDelete