Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Letter to Brooke

Dear Brooklyn,
I just wanted to let you know that pooping in the bathtub is so not cool! I know you think it's funny but its not when you're the one cleaning it out. You're SO grounded. haha Enough of the negative... You are so lucky to have your daddy's skin tone. You went to the beach for one week where I smothered you in 100 spf and you still got a tan. Not fair stinker!! ;)

You are the most precious little girl I have ever seen. God sure did bless us when He gave us you. You have brought so much joy to my life! I love watching you grow and change everyday. Its so funny to think of how you were so dark headed when you were born and now you're totally blonde. But you still have those beautiful big blue eyes and the greatest smile in the world! And now you have 7 teeth to add to that smile!

I love you darling!!
~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment