Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Friday, December 28, 2012

10 months!!

Wow!! I can't believe Addison is already 10 months old!! I've got to start planning her 1 year birthday! Man, time flies!!

I haven't updated about her since she was born so I thought I'd let the world know how she's doing...

**she weighs 24.4 lbs and is 30.5 in tall (this is in the 100th percentile!!)
**she crawls EVERYWHERE!! And she's so fast!
**she sleeps all night (and has since she was 1 month old - I'm very blessed!)
**bed time is 8:00 sharp! And she lets the world know because she doesn't want to miss bedtime. We have to fight her from about 6:30 until 8:00 so she won't go to sleep earlier and then wake me up at 4
** she smiles all the time! And at everyone!
**she has 8 teeth
**her sister is her best friend!!
** she can say "dada," "mama," "nana," "Mimi," "granddad," and a bunch of other stuff that only I can understand
** her favorite word to say is "addy" haha
**she pulls up on everything and walks when we hold her hands...it won't be long before she takes off!

I am incredibly blessed to have 2 amazing little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment