Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Hunger Games

Everyone has recently been talking about The Hunger Games. They've made a movie that is going to come out in March, so this trilogy of books has quickly become very popular. I love reading and needed a good book, so I decided to take everyone's advice and read The Hunger Games.

I was not disappointed! It captured me from the very beginning. It's a pretty easy book to read as well. I don't recommend it for younger kids or even young teenagers because the concept of th Hunger Games is pretty barbaric. Kids killing other kids for "entertainment" of those in the capitol. Thankfully we don't live in that kind of world. The main characters fight against this barbaric-ism the entire trilogy which is what makes the books so good and captivating.

I always seem to analyze the books I read (thank you world lit!) but I'll save anyone reading this the pain of what I feel the author could be suggesting about our governement. I definitely think this is going to be a good movie and I cannot wait to see it! (Liam Hiemsworth is in it ;)

So if you're looking for a good book(s) to read, I recommend The Hunger Games trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment